Pro River VTS Servers allow us to visualize and move your custom application to the cloud. Allowing secure access from any device connected to the internet. By bringing Terminal Services and the cloud together you are able to save time, money, and frustration with your current applications and servers.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We provide a world class virtual server environment to host your applications such as QuickBooks, Sage, and or any application you need. We take your working application and we install it and any needed files on our your private VTS server. Once it is working correctly we deploy the application to your desktop. When you open the program on your local computer or mobile device it uses your private VTS servers hardware resources to run the application. Using VTS allows your local system to run faster by using the servers resources for most processes. VTS servers are highly secure using encrypted sessions to communicate with your application.
WHAT IS VTS?
VTS stands for Virtual Terminal Server, also known as RDS. This technology allows us to publish your applications from our virtual servers for you to use where ever you need.
WHAT CAN VTS DO FOR ME?
We have successfully migrated and deployed the following applications and programs:
- Sage ACT!
- Microsoft Office Solutions
- QuickBooks Bridge to 3rd Party Solutions
- Microsoft SQL Databases and applications
By hosting your applications on our VTS Servers you get many different benefits such as:
- 24/7/365 Access to your applications
- Private Cloud Windows Server
- No sharing of the resources on your server
- More secure with windows access control and Windows Active Directory.
- 24/7 Application monitoring with Pro River Life Vest
- More access from any device, PC, Mac, Android, I-Device with RDP session no need to learn a new interface.
- Scalable month to month user accounts and windows licensing changes.
- Top notch Support by Pro River Technology a USA based company that has a proven track record of IT support.
- Support from a company that is a preferred vendor of Chronicle Technologies.
- More Stable environment for applications to run
- Major Cost savings for customers who need more than one user to have access.
WHAT DEVICES CAN ACCESS VTS?
With 3rd party software we are able to gain access to the VTS Servers on any computer device. From native Windows, Mac, Android, or even Linux. If you desire, we are able to connect any device to your VTS Server hosted application.